Awnings Sales, Service, and Installation
AJ’s Aluminum, Inc. awnings not only add a special decorator touch to your home, they protect your valuables by blocking out damaging infrared sun rays that can cause furniture damage, carpet and drape fading.
State-of-the-art features include carefree, all aluminum construction… lockseam understructure supports, one full inch square… stainless steel fasteners… anodized extrusions, and a wide selection of colors to choose from.
All AJ’s Aluminum, Inc. Awnings are precision engineered with strict quality-control standards, as well as offering you maintenance free, comfort and protection, that looks great.
AJ’s Aluminum, Inc. will custom-build awnings on-site, in the size, shape and color that best complements your home.
During warmer seasons, awnings work to block heat and the sun’s harmful rays. Window awnings can help reduce interior temperatures and shield your carpet and furnishings from damaging UV rays that cause fading and discoloration. And in the colder months, awnings protect windows from snow, sleet, wind, hail and rain.
Storm Panel Awnings
All of our Eyewall Armor products have gone through rigorous Research, Development and Testing to be the strongest and most durable hurricane products on the market.
The Eyewall Armor Storm Panel Awning surpasses Florida Building Code non-HVHZ requirements, and is fully ASTM tested, which is the most rigid test standard in the nation.
Awning Benefits & Features
- Same Protection as .50 Aluminum Storm Panels
- Traditional Aluminum Awning Type Look
- Affordable, Attractive and Lightweight Hurricane Awning
- For The Homeowner, There Are No Lifting or Carrying Storm Panels
- Fast, Easy and Secure Lock Down For When The Storm is Approaching
- Easy to Operate and Adjust
- It’s Like A Pre-Hung Storm Panel But Better
- Provides Shade for Increased Energy Efficiency
- Increases Property Value
- Priced Competitively with Conventional Aluminum Awnings
- Standard Widths of up to 8′ and Custom to 20′
- Standard Projection (span) up to 8′
- Custom Projection up to 12′
- 9-pound Large Missile Impact Protection
- Available in White with More Than 16 Accent Stripe Colors
- Design Pressures of 82 p.s.f. at 8′ and over 100 p.s.f. at 6’Spans